The Paradise Growler and Growlette feature a brand new glaze to our studio! This Growler has the deepest of blues with waves of dark brown coming through and speckles of black, creating the soothing sensation of water running by your ankles in an untouched river bed.
- Southern Growler accepts no responsibility for damaged or broken growlers within day to day use. e.g. car rides, bartenders, knocked over etc.
- All growlers are handmade and hand painted causing slight variations. Our goal is to match online depictions as closely as possible and will not deliver any growler which we feel is not up to standards.
- Southern Growler will gladly replace any growler that arrives broken. Customers must contact Southern Growler with a photo of said growler within 2 business days and it will be replaced.
- Southern Growler cannot replace any growler that has been purchased at a consignment or wholesale location. Any faulty growler is to be reported by the distributor.
- Southern Growler ships every Friday from January 1st through October 31st. November 1st to December 31st, Southern Growler will ship as needed to account for the holiday season.